Log in or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
Download Product Introduction Presentation by Cambium Networks
View ePMP Case Study
Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP architecture provides highly scalable broadband access solution that will allow you to build and expand your network with a faster return on investment. Cambium Networks’ radios deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP, video and data to end users in multiple vertical markets, with high performance and exceptional reliability.
The new ePMP platform, operating in 2.4GHz and 5GHz, is the most effective connectivity solution for reaching the under and unconnected around the world.
Quality of Service (QOS) allows you to confidently offer triple play services – VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data. Providing your customers with excellent service quality ensures their continued loyalty and transforms them into advocates, helping WISPs and enterprises expand their business.
The Cambium Networks ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio provides more than 200 Mbps of real user throughput. Using 2x2 MIMO-OFDM technologies, ePMP deployments achieve industry leading data rates.
Utilizing GPS sync, the ePMP is an ideal fit for networks that require capacity and reliability for superior QoS in remote and underserved areas. This integrated PTP and PMP solution features an efficient GPS synchronized operational mode that permits highly scalable frequency reuse.
When deployed with a sector antenna, the ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module
• Channel spacing: Configurable on 5MHz increments
• Frequency range: 2.4GHz: 2402 – 2472MHz
• Channel width: 20MHz or 40MHz
• MAC (media access control) layer: Cambium proprietary
• Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
• Ethernet interface: 100/1000BaseT, rate auto negotiated (802.3af compliant)
• Powering methods supported: 30V PoE Supply (included), CMM3 & CMM4, 802.3af PoE Supply
• Protocols used: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, FTP
• Network management: HTTPs, FTP, SNMPv2c
• VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
• Subscribers per sector: Up to 120
• ARQ: Yes
• Nominal receive sensitivity (W/ FEC) @ 20MHz Channel: MCS1 = -90 dBm to MCS15 = -62 dBm (per branch)
• Nominal receive sensitivity (W/ FEC) @ 40MHz Channel: MCS1 = -87 dBm to MCS15 = -59 dBm (per branch)
• Modulation levels (ADAPTIVE): MCS1 (QPSK 1/2) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)
• Latency (nominal, roundtrip): 6 ms (Flexible Frame Mode), 17 ms (GPS Sync Mode)
• GPS Synchronization: Yes, via Internal GPS, CMM3, or CMM4
• Quality of service: Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Addr, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority.
• Antenna: Sector antenna with 90° 3dB beam width available
• Transmit power range: -17 to +30 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
• Antenna connection: 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA
• Surge suppression: 1 Joule Integrated
• Environmental: IP55
• Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
• Weight: 5.1 kg (10 lbs) with antenna, 0.52 kg (1.1 lbs) without antenna
• Wind survival: 200 km/hour (120 mi/hour) with antenna
• Dimensions (H x W x D): Radio: 26.9 x 11 x 7.7 cm (10.6 x 4.3 x 3.0 in) Antenna (incl brackets): 80cm x 22.5cm x 24cm (31.5 x 8.9 x 9.4 in)
• Power consumption (over 100m CAT5 cable): 10 W Maximum, 7.5 W Typical
• Input voltage: 23 to 56 V
• Encryption: 128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
• FCCID: 2.4 GHz: Z8H89FT0012 / 5 GHz: Z8H89FT0012
Product Package Includes:
1 - ePMP 1000 2.4GHz Connectorized radio - FCC
1 - 30V Power Supply, US cord
1 - Mounting Strap
Technical data sheets and user manuals
Product data sheet
Product ordering guide