Download Product Introduction Presentation by Cambium Networks
View ePMP Case Study
This is a variable beamwidth antenna, which can be used in 90 and 120 degree deployments, in unsynchronized or GPS synchronized deployments and is designed to work with all connectorized ePMP 1000 radios.
As a result, connectivity is delivered to a larger subscriber base with fewer channels and less equipment, ultimately improving return on investment.
2x2 Multiple Input and Multiple Output (MIMO gives the ePMP 1000 antennas the benefits of dual stream operation, provides interference mitigation by enabling the radios to select the best signal quality and allows for successful deployment of wireless networks in difficult environments.
Easy Configuration is supported by adjustable hardware and a simple one-step connection with the radio. As an added bonus, a dedicated place is designed for a GPS antenna, providing more flexibility.
ePMP 1000 Antennas are outdoor-rated. Cambium Networks perform a rigorous set of environmental tests. We validate and guarantee the specifications and ensure their consistency with real life conditions.
When deployed with a sector antenna, the ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized backhaul Master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module.
• Frequency range: 5150 – 5875MHz
• Antenna type: Access point sector
• Gain: 15 dBi-90 degree 14dBi-120 degree
• VSWR: 1.6:1 MAX - 90 degree 1.7:1 MAX- 120 degree
• Port to port isolation: 25 dB
• 6DB Beamwidth-azimuth: 90°
• 3DB Beamwidth-azimuth: 65°
• 3DB Beamwidth-azimuth: 8°
• Polarization: Dual Linear, Horizontal / Vertical
• Maximum input power: 5 W
• Input impedance: 50 Ohms
• Front-to-back ratio : >32 dB
• Cross polarization: >18 dB
• Mechanical size (MM): 827h x 161w x 59d (excl AP & bracket) - 827h x 161w x 231d (incl AP & bracket)
• Antenna weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lb), w/o bracket kit
• Mounted antenna weight: (W/ AP) 5.5 kg (12.1 lb)
• Antenna connector: 2 x male RP-SMA
• Wind survival: 190 km/h (118 mph)
• Wind loading (@216 KM/H): FRONT: 318 N (72 LBF) - side: 160 N (36 LBF)
• Pole mounting hardware: Quick release, 1.5” TO 4.5” dia. pole
• Mechanical down tilt: -3° TO 12°
Product Package Includes
ePMP 1000 2.4GHz 90/120 degree Sector Antenna
Mounting Hardware Included
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
Product Data Sheet
Product Ordering Guide