Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
Cambium Networks cnPilot R200 provides an all-in-one connectivity solution. The cnPilot R200 Gateway provides a single connection point for Wi-Fi and telephone to connect Subscriber Modules (SM). Fully compatible with PMP 450 and ePMP networks, cnPilot R200 makes it easy to provide more services and grow revenue.
• 802.11 b/g/n wireless broadband router with analog phone ports
• Compatible with Cambium Networks point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms (PMP 450 and ePMP) with optional PoE support through WAN
• 4 x 10/100 ports for wired connections, 2 phone jacks for voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality, 1 USB for shared storage or printer
• A complete solution for residents that combines telephone, wireless, and wired capabilities
• Telephone Interfaces: 2 x FXS ports, RJ11
• WAN: 1 x 10/100BaseT, RJ45
• LAN: 4 x 10/100BaseT, RJ45
• USB: 1 USB 2.0 Host Port for shared printer or storage
• Wi-Fi: 2x2 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n (300Mbps)
• Route Mode: Route/Bridge, customer configurable
• Quality of Service: Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN/802.1p, Layer 3 (DSCP) settings for SIP, RTP and Data
• Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
• Security: WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES), Mixed mode
• SSID: 4 per radio
• IP Signaling: SIP V2 (RFC3261/3262/3263/3264)
• AC/DC Adapter: AC Input: 100 ~240V, 50-60Hz, DC Output: 12V, 2A
• Temperature: 41deg to 113deg F (5deg to 45deg C)
• 1 x cnPilot R200 Wireless Broadband Router
cnPilot R200 Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.