Log in or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
The Cambium Networks PTP 650L is a Enterprise Access and Video Surveillance point to point solution. This platform is ideal for enterprise services such as data, VoIP, video conferencing video surveillance and backup connection services. The solution can be cost-effectively deployed and configured within hours, providing robust connectivity in various LOS/nLOS/NLOS environments including urban environments with reflective NLOS paths. The PTP650L is available in a single model covering 4.9 GHz to 6.05 GHz, offering high spectral efficiency and reliability in the most congested environments. This variety of bands and exceptional spectrum efficiency gives enterprises and service providers flexibility to choose the most effective solution for their network
• Flexible Non-Line-of-Sight Support is delivered by sub-6GHz spectrum featuring 2x2 MIMO OFDM, Fast Adaptive Modulation (AMOD), Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO) and high spectral efficiency - 10 bps/Hz. With NLOS capabilities, service providers have a significant advantage in deploying capacity in the areas where most needed.
• Simple and fast deployments are supported by agile mounting options, a small form factor and low power consumption. PTP 650L simplifies the installation in all kinds of urban and rural environments. With built-in alignment tools and flexible management interfaces, service providers can plan, install, monitor and support their network while keeping costs low.
• Carrier-grade reliable hardware by Cambium Networks is constructed from high quality industrial components; it is out door-rated and rigorously tested to satisfy the most difficult environmental conditions. With greater than 40-year MTBF, the equipment standards are unsurpassed in industries requiring fixed wireless broadband.
• Predictable capacity assessment is provided by Cambium Networks' LINK Planner tool. LINKPlanner enables network designers to accurately predict the capacity and availability of each link by selecting the end points on a map. LINKPlanner is a powerful planning, deployment and support tool.
The Cambium Networks PTP 650L point to point solution is designed for connecting enterprise customers to the network quickly while offering reliable throughput of 100 Mbps in a cost-effective way. 8 levels of QoS management effectively support video and VoIP services. Flexible channel width (5 - 10 MHz, upgradable to 30 MHz) allows users to select the most effective channel width for the current network environment. Fast hitless adaptive modulation with up to 256-QAM modulation rate offers the unique ability to use the PTP 650L platform for services requiring fast and reliable transmission. https/SNMPv3 offers secure management interface for securing business sensitive data. With Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO), PTP 650L systems are constantly optimizing the channel of operation to maximize performance in virtually any environment - including NLOS, high interference, and through extreme weather conditions. Multiple PTP 650L's can be mounted on a single tower and synchronized with the Cambium GPS synchronization solutions.
• RF bands: Wide-band operation 4.9 to 6.05 GHz (Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations.)
• Channel Sizes: 5, 10 MHz channels Channel sizes depend on individual country regulations
• Spectral Efficiency: 10 bps/Hz maximum
• Channel Selection: By Dynamic Spectrum Optimization or manual intervention; automatic selection on start-up and continual self-optimization to avoid interference
• Maximum Transmit Power: Up to 27 dBm at BPSK; up to 23 dBm at 256 QAM
• System Gain: Up to 160 dB with 20 MHz channel and integrated 19 dBi antenna; varies with modulation mode, channel size and spectrum
• Receiver Sensitivity: -98 dBm with 5 MHz channel
• Modulation / Error Correction: Fast Preemptive Adaptive Modulation featuring 13 modulation / FEC coding levels ranging from BPSK to 256 QAM dual payload MIMO
• Antenna: Integrated: Flat panel – 19 dBi
• Range: FIPS-197 compliant 128 bit AES encryption
• User Data Throughput: Dynamically variable up to 450 Mbps
• Latency: 1 – 3 ms one-direction latency
• QoS: 8 Queues
• Packet classification: Layer 2 and Layer 3 IEEE 802.1p, MPLS, Ethernet priority
• Packet performance: Line rate ( >850K packets per second)
• Timing transport: Synchronous Ethernet; IEEE 1588v2
• Frame support: Jumbo frame up to 9600 bytes
• Flexible I/O: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet copper ports, SFP port
• 1 x PTP650L 5GHz Radio with Integrated 19dBi Panel Antenna
• 1 x AC Power Injector
• 1 x US Power Line Cord
• 1 x Mounting Bracket
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
PTP650L Data Sheet
PTP650 User Guide