C024045C005A operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency, and is connectorized for an external antenna. This Cambium PMP 450 is a great subscriber module, with up to 4 Mbps.
• Frequency Range: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
• Radio Type: IP
• Data Rate: 4Mbps
• Modulation: 64QAM, 16QAM, QPSK, MIMO
• Temperature Range: -40° C to +55°C (-40° F to +131° F)
• Data Connectors: RJ-45
• GPS Synchronization: Yes
• Latency: 3 - 5ms
• Transmit Power: 22dBm
• Receiver Sensitivity: -73dBm to -93dBm
• Antenna Type: Connectorized
• Power Supply: 20 to 30V
• Power Consumption: 12W
• Mounting: Integrated Pipe Mount
• Dimensions: 11.75 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches
(1) PMP450 Connectorized 2.4GHz Subscriber Module
* Power Supply Sold Separately *
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
PMP 450 Subscriber Module Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.
C024045C005A is a Point-to-Multipoint Access Point by Cambium Networks. It's part of the PMP 450 product line, and provides over 90 Mbps of throuhgput, with capability of operating with PMP 430 and PMP 100 series subscriber modules. This model utilizes 2x2 MIMO-OFDM technology, allowing new deployments to use the Cambium proprietary feature set. Providers with an established base of PMP 100 subscribers can migrate to the new high-throughput PMP 450 modules, increasing the total capacity.